Series of Lenses combining functions of Focusing the Laser Heating beam and spectroradiometric temperature measurements
With these unique achromatic lenses it is possible to focus the radiation of IR-laser beam used for heating of a sample and, simultaneously, create the image of that sample for further analyzing with using a spectrometer or other instrumerits.
Diffraction limited correction level for both optical paths: laser heating and temperature measurements.
Optimized operation spectral bands:
- 1020 - 1100 nm for the heating channel
- 600 - 900 or 400 - 700 nm for the channel of the
spectroradiometric temperature measurements.
No more problems with Chromatic Shift!
Input Clear Aperture
Focal Length, mm ( at 1064 nm)
Working Distance, mm (from last mechanical surface to Focus)
55 / 110
30 / 26.5
30 / 17.5
30 / 25.5
30 / 17.5
Optimum spectral range, nm
600 - 900, 1020 - 1100
400 - 700, 1020 - 1100
- Achromatic for design wavelengths, reduced chromatic shift
- Optimized for purposes of focusing the near-IR radiation
- Diffraction limited for the working spectral bands
- Compact design
- No cemented doublets
- Extended back focal length (distance from last optical surface to focal plane)
- Optimized to compose relay imaging optical system with a lens from BK7
of 500...1500 mm focal length, except geoHEAT 40_NIR
- Optimized for operation in geoHEAD - combined system for heating and spectroradiometric
Laser Heating in studies of physical properties of materials (for example, minerals) under high pressure and high temperature in combination with spectroradiometric temperature measurements.
External Thread M27x1 (M24x1 for modification of geoHEAT 40_NIR, geoHEAT 100_NIR)